THINGS I PLAN ON PURCHASING, NO DOUBT:
1. Korres - I have the lotion and I've tried the balm. It's a win-win situation.
2. Buxom - I have the mascara but I haven't tried the liner. The mascara lengthens and volumizes extremely well and doesn't leave that cakey, crunchy effect afterwards! My lashes end up looking naturally long and millionized (haha). This has got to be one of my favorite mascaras... I end up wearing it only during the daytime, though, because it's not waterproof. I guess you can't have it all... The liner is very long-wearing, and sets really fast, but people have been complaining that it's not creamy enough.
THINGS I MIGHT PURCHASE...
1. Josie Maran Argan Color Stick - Just b/c it's Josie Maran and I've heard rave reviews. I'm not entirely sure if I'll love the shimmer, though.
2. The Art of Shaving - This might be good to give to some of my guy friends... I don't know anything about shaving "essentials" for men, as they call it, but maybe they'd like it? I don't know... Guys, what do you think?
1. Kat Von D - Adora Fragrance
2. Tarte - MultiplEYE primer and lights, camera, lashes! Duo (I prefer the Dior maximizer primer...)
3. Stila - Glitz and Glam Palette and Lip Glaze (Aren't all of these mini Stila palettes around $10?)
4. Bare Minerals - All Decked Out (Never tried this, but a friend of mine loves Bare Minerals!)
5. Tokidoki - Chromatico Eyeshadow Palette (I never really found the packaging enticing...)
6. Sephora - Beauty to Go Brush Set (I'm not sure about this set in particular, but I own this, and I love it. The bristles are really soft!)