Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall/Winter 2011

So I know I promised a haul post, but that'll have to wait. I must blog about these beauties first!

Gareth Pugh RTW FW 2011

A SHITLOAD OF AWESOME!!! This is so... galactic. Like Star Wars costumes revamped. Of course, Pugh usually deals with darker tones, but he added a surprising pop of blue to this collection. Totally in love with the whole line.






OFWGKTA x BAPE Winter 2011

The entirety of Odd Future is featured in the BAPE Winter 2011 Collection mook looking pretty fly. Love Tyler. :)





DSQUARED2 RTW Winter 2011 Collection

I have nothing further to say than that this whole collection is fab. Buy/pre-order here!

Coyote Fur Coat


Stone Washed Calf Leather Trousers (love the side detailing)


Biker Dirty Denim Jeans


130mm Laced Boots in Suede (left) and Washed Cotton (right)
(I prefer the army green one...)


160mm Calf Laced Ice Skate Boots
(I'm tempted to go skate in these boots :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment