Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pre-Fall and Fall 2011 Runway

Hello dearies,

Just wanted to update you on some of my favorite styles from this Fall 2011's runway collections. Tell me what you think!

3.1 Phillip Lim
Pre-Fall 2011 Runway

Love the simplicity of these outfits. They look so comfortable and laid-back.


Acne
Pre-Fall 2011 Runway

I really want more leather in my wardrobe. I like how they paired the leather skirt with a cropped, feminine sweater. And as for the dress, who doesn't like polka dots!?


Dior
Pre-Fall 2011 Runway

What can I say... I'm generally not into super feminine styles, but these pieces are gorgeous! Actually, the whole line is gorgeous... you guys should check it out. And that blue dress reminds me of that RIDICULOUSLY BEAUTIFUL green dress Keira Knightley wore in Atonement.


DSQUARED2
Pre-Fall 2011 Runway

That black dress is killer. But I think the accessories play a big part in this look. And as for the outfit on the left, I'm dying for an army green jacket like that. The rest of the look is pretty simple, and very Madewell-ish. I personally would've opted for an ascot a la Ken.


Alexandre Vauthier
Fall 2011 Haute-Couture Runway

I WANT THIS WHOLE LINE. OMG I CANNOT PUT MY DESIRES INTO WORDS ALGLSDKFJBLARGH. This is... beautiful. I feel like weeping (mostly because I can't afford this). I also desperately need some red in my closet... such as these jeans from Free People! Too bad they didn't have my size at the store...


Givenchy
Fall 2011 Runway

Who says you can't wear white after Labor Day?! I really like the backlessness/transparency of these dresses and the textures make everything look so feminine and demure. My favorite is the one in the middle, with the see-through torso (teehee) and gold.



Photo credits: Elle.com

I'll post the Fall RTW stuff on another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment