Monday, October 31, 2011

MAC x Gareth Pugh


Holy crap this line is speaking to my inner goth fanatic. Gareth Pugh has collaborated with MAC to produce a new makeup collection, which will be available on Nov. 23 (North America) or December (International).

Okay, I don't go around wearing panda eyes or wear purple lipstick religiously, sulking in dark corners like the Cullens, but these campaign ads and the packaging makes me want to splurge a little on this... non? I don't even own a single item of makeup from MAC, but I guess my love for Gareth Pugh is just telling me to swipe the card.

The makeup ranges from $15 (mascara) to $60 (pressed powder), nail polishes are $23, lashes are $18, and the kabuki brush is $60.



1 comment:

  1. This makes me with I was a make up guru so I can try experiment with different looks. Thanks for posting.

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete